Monday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
HISTORICAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Carol Banicki, Borough Historian, Chairperson
Janet Ecke, Vice Chairperson
Lisa N. Weddle
Simone Tsigounis, Liaison
Kathleen Savas, Liaison
The Historical Committee meets every month on the Fourth Thursday at 4:30 PM in the Tallman House.
The Cresskill Historical Committee is a focus group dedicated to the collection, preservation and dissemination of Cresskill history.
- Bring together persons interested in history.
- Discover, collect and preserve material of historic value.
- Provide means and assistance for the public to study, appreciate and view history.
- Participate in activities to advance public awareness about local history.
- Research, write and publish materials for public availability.
- Provide support and assistance to activities which catalog, restore and protect artifacts, documents and manuscripts.
- Assist in developing the Tallman House as an educational center depository/museum for historical papers and materials.
- Assist in the planning and development of the Merrifield Property.
- Encourage, promote and support activities honoring Camp Merritt.
- Maintain contact with, and exchange ideas with other historical groups in the Northern Valley and beyond.