Want to be part of the town, consider joining the Planning or Zoning Board.
Attend one of the monthly meetings.
- Planning Board meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:30 PM
- The planning board reviews proposed new construction applications, administers the provisions of the land subdivision ordinance and site plan review ordinance, recommendations for street acceptances.
- The Board consists of the Mayor, a Council member and nine members with two alternates.
- Zoning Board meets on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:30 PM
- The zoning board reviews, advises and approves variances and/or special request, hear and decide requests for interpretation of the map or Zoning Ordinance.
- The board consists of seven residents appointed by the Mayor.
*Inquire with the Borough Clerk for more information.